(IIFSHL) INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FOOD SAFETY AND HEALTH LTD
ADVERTISING ($250 US) One hundred dollars - "Monthly"
Ad Specs IIFSHL has instituted these guidelines to ensure our advertising members see only high quality ads from reputable advertisers. All advertisements submitted or provided to IIFSHL must comply with the Advertising Guidelines listed below as modified from time to time (the “Advertising Guidelines”). These Advertising Guidelines are intended to help advertisers with clear and effective advertisements that also meet the high standards of quality and integrity expected by users of IIFSHL. These Advertising Guidelines are not exhaustive and are only examples of the applicable requirements and conditions for advertisements on IIFSHL.
IIFSHL reserves the right not to accept or delete any advertisement, at any time, at its sole discretion.
General Requirements and Restrictions
• be related to the content, purpose os the services of IIFSHL.
• comply with applicable laws, regulations, including guidelines and policies; • if containing free offers and discounts, disclose within the ad all material terms and conditions relating to the free offer or special discount;
• if referring to local services or products, clearly disclose the advertiser’s location;
• not contain or imply inaccurate affiliation or endorsement, including but not limited to:
• be deceptive, misleading, or unfair or promote false or misleading claims or include any information that you know is false or misleading;
• contain deceptive pricing; • use or constitute “bait and switch” advertising; • make any claim about a product or service (such as diet suppressant, wrinkle remover, or “guaranteed” results) unless it has been substantiated through research or surveys, and that support is publicly available via a third party link from the ad.
Advertising Content In addition to the rules and restrictions above, the following is a partial list of guidelines regarding the categories of content, products and services that are illegal or prohibited to post on or through the IIFSHL Ads. Prohibited Adult and Sexual Content: Ads must not contain or link to nudity, sexually explicit or illegal images or any reference to or link to an adult website; Rules Related to Other Sensitive Content:
Ads must not
contain, reference, promote or link to:
• dating content targeted to users under age 18;
• any advertisements for products or services targeted at users under the age at which such services or products can legally be used;
• references to or promotion of online gambling;
• references to or promotion of prostitution;
• references to or promotion of tobacco or tobacco related products;
• promotion of illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous, or offers or anything of questionable legality;
• hate speech or any content which is patently offensive or otherwise promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, discrimination, violence or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, or displays defamatory, profane, hateful, or libellous material;
• promotion or glorification of human suffering or death, including without limitation rape, torture, cannibalism or violent images or exploitation in a sexual or violent manner;
• offensive or inappropriate language;
• solicitation of personal information from anyone under 18;
• harassment or content advocating harassment of another person or group; • references that misrepresent, ridicule or attack an individual or group on the basis of age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or disability;
• references to or promotion of firearms or parts for firearms, ammunition, brass knuckles, butterfly knives, fireworks or pyrotechnic devices;